WALK TO SCHOOLS
87% of all homes within Cordova Hills will be within a ½ mile of a school.
Cordova Hills will offer an extensive network of parks and trails to the community. Residents and visitors will enjoy a community which invites and welcomes outdoor activity and the ability to walk or bike to their destination.
Cordova Hills will offer:
- Approximately 100 acres of active parks
- Approximately 76 miles of on-street and off-street bike/pedestrian lanes/trails/paseos.
- Approximately 48 miles out of 76 miles are paved off-street trails/paseos
- Approximately 28 miles out of 76 miles are class II bike lanes
- An aquatic (swimming) center
- An event/recreation center in the community park
- Community wide, appropriately located community gardens
- Approximately 150 acres of R2 open space for garden opportunities and more passive recreation
- A 50 acre regional sports park situated adjacent to Grant Line Road for regional proximity and convenient access.